1. 100% approval rate (subject to eligibility criteria being fulfilled) incredibly fast approval process (ranges from 4 weeks to maximum 2 months).
2. Simple and easy to fulfill eligibility criteria compared to other destinations.
3. Cyprus Permanent Residency permit is permanent and unlimited in duration.
4. English language proficiency, education certificates & physical examination are not required.
5. It is not necessary to reside in Cyprus, a short visit once every two years is sufficient.
6. Cyprus Permanent Residency applies to the entire family, it can even be granted to dependents over 18.
7. Cyprus Permanent Residents can qualify for Cyprus Citizenship and a Cypriot passport after residing in Cyprus for 5 years within a 7 year period.
8. Once the Cyprus Permanent Residence permit is obtained, it's easier to travel within the European Union. Denmark, Slovenia, Ireland and Latvia recognize the status of Cyprus Permanent Residence and this is just the beginning. Cyprus is expected to enter the Schengen Zone of Europe within the next 2 years allowing all Cyprus Permanent Residence holders to travel freely through Europe. At the moment a Schengen Visa is required however the Cyprus Permanent Residence makes it very easy to receive a Schengen Visa. The whole process takes just a short time compared to not having the Cyprus Permanent Residence.
9. Non - Eu citizens Cyprus Permanent Residence holders have the right to travel to Hong Kong and Macao unlimited times and there is no restrictions imposed on them.
10. Further more children can also apply for any University in Europe having the right for lower tuition fees. Finally, the educational system in Cyprus is one of the best in the European Union.
11. Children of Cyprus Permanent Residence holders are accepted into Universities with lower credits.
12. Cyprus Permanent Residence holders have the right to much lower tuition costs in European countries because they are considered Permanent Residents of a European country.
13. Cyprus Permanent Residence applies to the Wife and Husband as well as all children under the age of 18. However if the children are over 18 they are also allowed to reside in Cyprus under the Family Reunification Act, and they must only show a total income of €10,000 euro per year and also have a private health insurance plan.
14. Freehold property.